This episode of Bulletproof Radio is with a true kindred biohacker, Luke Storey, who is a lifestyle design expert who has spent the past 22 years developing and refining the ultimate lifestyle, based on the most powerful principles of health and spirituality, while at the same time embracing the technology and modern conveniences of urban living.
Using himself as a human research lab, Luke has explored a broad and sometimes extreme variety of measures to obtain optimal health, performance, and well-being.
He’s also a motivational speaker, Kundalini yoga and meditation teacher, and host of The Life Stylist Podcast.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Bulletproof Stories ft. Luke Storey, Aug. 2017
The Life Stylist Podcast: Episode #26: Becoming Bulletproof, Oct. 4, 2016
- A few years ago we were just considered to be a “health nut” not biohacker 00:06:15
- There’s no such thing as good or bad, only your thinking makes it so 00:13:45
- The real goal of ascension 00:23:30
- Luke’s experience with neurofeedback 00:25:00
- What Luke would tell his younger self 00:46:20
- Big Ideas:
- What is negativity fasting? 00:11:25
- Work with Byron Katie 00:20:00
- Most breath work comes back to Kundalini Yoga 00:30:20
- Dave’s rant about deuterium depleted water 00:52:45
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.