Peter Diamandis knows a thing or two about community and space, because he is the man who conceived of and launched the XPRIZE. That community is truly the reason why we have private companies visiting space and some of the greatest minds in the world working on some of the largest issues facing the world today.
Aside from being the Founder & Executive Chairman of the XPRIZE Foundation, Peter is also the Executive Founder of Singularity University, a graduate-level Silicon Valley institution that counsels the world’s leaders on exponentially growing technologies.
As an entrepreneur, Peter Diamandis has started over 20 companies in the areas of longevity, space, venture capital and education. He is also co-Founder BOLD Capital Partners, a venture fund with $250M investing in exponential technologies.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Reflecting on the Value of Community – Peter Diamandis #552
Website: abundancedigital.info – use code bulletproof800 to save $700 and get a copy of Dave’s new book, Game Changers.
- The value of community 00:05:30
- In the past, where you were born shaped you 00:06:20
- Does the ease of building online communities make them less effective? 00:18:00
- The single most important thing that anyone has is your mindset 00:21:45
- The best way to consume media 00:24:20
- How did Peter “step outside” himself 00:40:00
- You have to love what you are doing 00:52:50
- There is nothing that is not possible 00:56:45
Go check out “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.