Welcome to part 2 (of 6) of our Bulletproof Radio Sexual Energy Series! We’re bringing you lots of new information about sexual health, wellness, research, devices, and performance. We’re combining that with special offers, discounts and all kinds of resources on the Dave Asprey blog. Be sure to scan the show notes below for details!
Did you know that 40% of men notice problems with their erections even before their 40th birthday? In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, my guest, Dustin Wolff, talks about a new at-home device that can put an end to those problems.
Dustin, co-founder of Launch Medical, has been leading clinics that perform acoustic wave therapy (also called shockwave therapy) for years. This type of therapy helps men with penile performance issues. After treatments, which can include just a few times to several months, things work noticeably better than they did before. But not everyone who may need a boost is getting it.
“It’s still one of those things that is cost-prohibitive or there’s the shame and embarrassment factor that guys might not want to come into a clinic like this and get these treatments done, because they’re just nervous,” Dustin says. “Even in today’s day and age, they’re too embarrassed or they’re too ashamed to come in, even if they can afford it.”
So Launch Medical spent several years developing an FDA-compliant, patent-pending acoustic wave therapy device that men can use at home. This device, called the Rocket, is both convenient and affordable.
Men’s penile performance often declines because of micro-plaque build up in blood vessels, leading to eventual collapse and weakening. It’s a condition that happens to every man with age. Acoustic wave therapy clears the micro-plaque out of the blood vessels and creates microtrauma, which fosters the growth of new blood vessels.
The acoustic wave treatments can lead to firmer erections, shorter refractory time between sexual intercourse sessions, increasing the intensity of the orgasm and more.
At-home use of Phoenix takes about six to 12 treatments to experience results. And for those of you who may be tempted to speed up results with more use, there’s a built-in lockout feature so you can’t overuse it (and your cells and tissue get a chance to repair fully). After a full round of treatments, you use the device only when you need it.
Dustin wants to make sure the men he works with truly start feeling better. When men see more blood flow happening, with a size increase, he sees their confidence come back, performance anxiety go away, and psychologically they start feeling better.
“I say this for every guy,” Dustin says. “If you have a penis, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t try this, because as you know, there are no side effects and there’s no downtime, and it can just make things that much better.”
SPECIAL PHOENIX OFFER FOR BULLETPROOF RADIO LISTENERS!
Go to https://getmyphoenix.com/DAVE; use code DAVE to save $200 for Valentine’s Day
WE APPRECIATE OUR PARTNERS. CHECK THEM OUT!
Gut Health: https://leakygutguardian.com/dave; use code DAVE10 to save 10% on the Bulletproof Gut Stack
Mood Control: www.hapbee.com/dave and get $50 off the Hapbee device
Nature’s Nootropic: https://gettrukava.com; use code DAVE15 for 15% off
DAVE ASPREY’S NEW BOOK!
“Fast This Way: Burn Fat, Heal Inflammation, and Become the High-Performing Human You Were Meant to Be”
Follow Along with the Transcript
More About Sex on the Dave Asprey Blog:
9 Reasons to Have More Sex
The Biohacker’s Guide to Better Sex
Quantifying Sex for Better Performance (and Relationships)
Low Libido? Try These Science-Backed Ways to Boost Your Sex Drive
Two Effective Practices for Sharing Your Sexual Desires With Your Partner
5 Steps To Hack and Heal Female Sexual Desire
The Definitive Guide to Better Orgasms for Women
Guided Meditation for Better Sex
Bulletproof 7-Day Sex Challenge
- You have a drive in your cells, not even in your brain, although it’s in there too, but it’s in your cells themselves to make sure the species reproduces. And if you tap into the energy behind that drive, it can change everything about what you do – 1:13
- Acoustic wave therapy. Most people like you said, they don’t even know what it is or what it’s about and how it works. It’s the first time they’re ever hearing about it, because it’s relatively new to the US – 4:42
- What’s one of the most dramatic things you’ve heard from someone who went through the clinical side of acoustic therapy, some feedback you got from someone who did it? – 6:58
- Firmer erections, sustainability, shortens of the refractory time between sexual intercourse sessions. I’ve heard just increasing the intensity of the orgasm happens all the time. – 9:37
- It creates new blood flow, and actually rejuvenates weakened blood vessels, because that’s what happens as we age. – 12:15
- Acoustic wave therapy clears the micro-plaque out of the blood vessels, so it addresses that issue. Number two, it creates what’s called microtrauma, for the purposes of fostering angiogenesis, which is the growth of new blood vessels. – 14:16
- We’ve gone through great lengths to make it easy to use, make it safe to use and to make it efficacious, effective. It took us about three years and 27 prototypes – 17:15
- What clinical studies are there? – 18:15
- This is not a magic bullet, this is not a end all, be all. This is something that we are trying to introduce into the conversation as adding to every guy’s male health routine. It’s like brushing your teeth or going to the gym. What I tell everybody is the same thing, six to 12 treatments, and then as needed thereafter. – 22:03
- Who would not be a good candidate for shockwave therapy? – 23:21
- We have lots of customers that write in all the time saying how the Phoenix is really helping their Peyronie’s. – 26:57
- There’s focused shock waves, and there’s radio shock waves. What’s the difference, and which ones are in the Phoenix? – 28:17
- If you’re not experiencing symptoms of ED, you may not have to use the pump. We encourage it because we want you to get better results, but it’s not an absolute must. – 32:39
- I’ve called a few of our female buyers and, “Why’d you buy this for your partner? Do you mind sharing?” “No, no, no, no.” They’re really cool. – 34:17
- You’ve talked in some of your videos about the embarrassment and shame, and you’ve referenced it a few times. Where do you think that comes from? Why are guys, it’s like if you’re limping, are you ashamed that you’re limping? – 36:01
- When they see more blood flow things happening down there and maybe a little bit of a size increase, guess what happens? Their confidence starts to come back, and then the performance anxiety starts to go away. – 40:09
- This really costs less to be able to do as much as you want, than one typical treatment at a clinic. – 42:41
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.