Hidden toxic mold in your home or work may be making you sick or impacting your performance every day: how do you know if it’s impacting you, and if so what can you about it?
Watch the teaser here, then click here to watch the full documentary:
Our goal is to raise awareness around toxic mold exposure and poisoning, an issue many people don’t even realize exists. Please share this documentary with your friends: http://bit.ly/moldymovie
Is Mold Going Mainstream?
In fact you may have noticed a pick-up in the media recently around this issue.
First, Dr. Oz ran a segment on mold illness a few weeks back. Then, a few days ago Suzanne Somers released her new book “Tox-Sick: From Toxic To Not Sick” on how she recovered from mold poisoning and other toxins.
Even more recently, CSI: Cyber episode 103 featured some of the work of my friend and colleague Dr. Shoemaker when it aired an episode with a patient injured by taking a counterfeit capsule laden with aflatoxin. Aflatoxin mentioned twice, as was Aspergillus.
Frankly, it’s awesome progress at all that mold poisoning is really starting to come to light in mainstream media! It took me years of research to get to the bottom of my mold sensitivity, back when hardly any doctors were talking about this stuff – not to mention even knowing it existed.
Learn About Hidden Mold In Your Home, Work, and School
Learn more about toxic mold exposure, poisoning, and illness:
- How Your House Can Make You Weak
- The Molding Of The World: How We Made Mycotoxins Into The Health Disaster They Are Today
- One Ugly Mug: Mold In Your Coffee
- Comprehensive Mold Toxin Research Library
- Bulletproof Radio #126: How to Survive Mold, Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker
- Bulletproof Radio #198: The Dangers of Hidden Mold, James Baber
Want to learn more about media/TV coverage of mold and mold toxins? Check them out here:
- Dr. Oz Discusses Mold Poisoning
- Suzanne Somers’ New Book Tox-Sick
- CSI Cyber, Episode S1.10: “Click Your Poison”
MOLDY, the movie, is out!
Moldy has now launched: watch MOLDY here now!