Being Bulletproof is about asking questions and getting answers. Take that suspicious spot on your calf, for example. Have you ever wondered what the heck it is? Have you ever questioned how marijuana can have an effect on heart rate variability?
Each month, I record a special podcast to answer questions from the Bulletproof community. We pick the best questions that come from emails, Facebook, Twitter, the Bulletproof Forum, and the blog’s comment section. In this show you’ll gain access to a wealth of information that I hope will empower you on the way to living a more optimal life. Please enjoy!
Did you know you could receive a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more by entering your email address in the box on the right side of this page?
What You Will Hear
- 1:00 – When is the Food Sense app coming out on Android?
- 2:10 – What’s the difference between HRV training with the Inner Balance sensor and HRV tracking with the HRV sense app?
- 4:50 – Smoking marijuana and its effect on heart rate variability
- 7:00 – Nerve stimulation with infrared lights and the Zona Plus
- 9:00 – New evidence about the set-point theory of happiness
- 14:50 – Can you be sensitive to MCT oil?
- 16:00 – Can you be allergic or sensitive to things that are not proteins?
- 17:00 – What are some alternatives to Bulletproof® Coffee if you’re allergic to coffee or dairy?
- 20:00 – How much time does Dave spend each day preparing food?
- 22:00 – Freezing meals vs. refrigerating meals
- 23:00 – What’s Dave’s logic behind avoiding mushrooms?
- 24:20 – Nausea and problems losing weight with Bulletproof® Coffee
- 27:00 – Tips on how to stop and reverse hair loss
- 29:20 – What’s the best kind of Vitamin C?
- 31:40 – Is avocado a good replacement for butter?
- 32:30 – What happens when you put avocado in your Bulletproof® Coffee?
- 33:40 – Is coffee temperature bad for nut oils? Can we make Bulletproof® Coffee with nut oils?
- 35:20 – What’s an alternative to coconut oil for cooking to avoid the coconut taste?
- 36:30 – The Bulletproof® Diet’s effect on dental health
- 40:30 – Can you take Upgraded™ Coconut Charcoal every day without adsorption of vitamins and minerals in the digestive system? How should you time it around your medications?
- 44:20 – Can you take charcoal in large doses once a week rather than daily doses?
- 45:00 – Can you take pills for the month-long daily charcoal cleanse mentioned in the Better Baby Book?
- 48:00 – Does activated charcoal bind with blood-based or fat-based toxins, or just stuff floating around the digestive tract?
- 49:00 – Can you take activated charcoal at night when also taking a magnesium supplement?
- 52:00 – What’s the easiest biohack people can try this week?
Food and Supplements
The Bulletproof Diet Book (with a free chapter!)
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below so I can answer them in the next podcast.
Please do me the courtesy of leaving a ranking in iTunes. It helps more people find the show!