Cool Facts are back, baby!
Thanks to everyone who let us know they wanted to keep getting quick hits of new human and world science! We’ve taken the Cool Facts out of the Bulletproof Radio podcast episodes and curated them into a short burst just for you. This fun compilation will publish one Friday a month.
Here’s the current lineup for episode #1:
- If robots can experience pain themselves, they might understand human pain better, too
- People who suffer from migraines have a hyper-excitable brain that influences the visual cortex.
- Time of day affects global brain fluctuations, especially in the brain’s visual and somatosensory regions.
- Alzheimer’s may scramble metabolism’s connection to sleep.
- The discovery of X-rays by German-born Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen in 1895 upended science 125 years ago.
Follow Along with the Transcript
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out the latest Dave Asprey book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program Dave Asprey set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.