This episode is going to be about how to hack coronavirus. No, I don’t know how to cure it, but we know some things that it does, and here’s some thoughts about what you can possibly do about that. It’s causing damage to people’s hearts in a lot of people, not just lungs, and it seems to do this through increasing inflammation beyond what would be normal, what we call a cytokine storm.
Here are my tips for hacking interleukin-6, which we now understand, based on a new study out of Wuhan, China, that this is one of the ways that the coronavirus is killing people by causing a cytokine storm. It’s the storm of inflammation.
Enjoy the show!
- What I Do To Protect Myself From Coronavirus, And How I Plan To Kick It If I Get It
- To learn more about the “moral panic” of coronavirus on Bulletproof Radio. Listen here and read here.
- Honor your elders and be kind to those with compromised immune systems by knowing how you can affect the surge capacity of coronavirus. Watch here.
- How to Stay Healthy During Air Travel
- Nine Ways to Stay Strong and Avoid Sickness While Traveling
Disclaimer: This information is not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or disease.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Book: Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever
- How to hack coronavirus – 2:58
- What would Dave do to hack Interleukin 6 (IL-6) – 5:02
- Top three – Look at resistant starch (prebiotics), Vitamin D-3 and Andrographis – 10:24
- If you’re eating fried stuff, and you have lots of sugar, it is going to increase inflammation and IL-6. – 12:10
- Fix your sleep – 12:33
- Too much stress is a bad thing – 13:13
- Toxic mold in your environment – 13:18
- There are studies that show that having some carbohydrates, some glucose present, is good to fight off a virus infection – 14:52
- There are several studies supporting low level light therapy – 15:23
- Melanocyte-stimulating hormone – 15:52
- Testosterone can inhibit inflammation as well – 16:54
- One of my favorite herbs of all time is rosemary. – 18:10
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/apple and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.