This is Part 2 of Alon Braun’s Bulletproof Radio episode. We talk about entrepreneurship, how to make your vision a reality and how to be a great leader. Alon is the author of “The Entrepreneur’s Journey: 8 Steps from Inspiration to Global Impact,” and a mentor, teacher and leader for entrepreneurs.
In his book, he separates the world into four dimensions: internal world, external world, individual and collective. He says in order to fully craft your vision (whatever that may be) and be the best person to represent that, you need to do work in all four spaces.
- To be receptive to inspiration, you need to work on your internal world.
- Opening yourself to the art of expressing and all forms of collaboration, represents the external world.
- To work within the individual realm, you need to align yourself to the identity of entrepreneur.
- Finally, work to make sure everyone on your team is collaborating as a collective.
Learning about all of these worlds is essential to entrepreneurship, Alon says. “We need to balance, it’s all an act of balance between all these forces, and this is why I built the framework. The framework guides you step-by-step.”
Alon also explains how to market your products, build trust, center mindfulness in your work, and most importantly, how you can’t do this process alone.
“Just walk with somebody that’s been there already,” Alon says. “Don’t be so arrogant to think that you’re inventing the wheel. Get an advisor that’s been through the journey before you. It’s okay,” says Alon. “That’s the way you get experience.” … “You need the best. You need to find who are the best teachers, you need to find the best courses, and that’s the work for every CEO.”
If you want to learn more about how you can be a productive, engaging, successful and creative leader of any kind, you’ll get a lot out of this episode
Be sure to listen to Part 1 of Alon’s conversation about how to hack your memory: Build a Memory Palace to Upgrade Your Productivity – Alon Braun with Dave Asprey, Part 1 – #841
WE APPRECIATE OUR PARTNERS. CHECK THEM OUT!
Trigger Autophagy: https://spermidinelife.us/dave, use code DAVE25 for 25% off your first month’s order
Modern Nirvana Conference: https://www.modernnirvana.com/conference
Light Therapy: https://joovv.com/dave, use code DAVE
7TH ANNUAL BIOHACKING CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 17-19, 2021
Dave Asprey and Upgrade Labs host a transformative 3-day event featuring thought-provoking keynotes and fully immersive experiences that push the limits of human advancement, performance and longevity. You will connect with the world’s most innovative minds in the field of human optimization and biohacking. Join the community, at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida. https://www.biohackingconference.com
DAVE ASPREY BOX
This quarterly subscription box gives you access to biohacking resources that can support you in achieving your health goals and unlocking your potential. Go to https://daveaspreybox.com/
UPGRADE YOURSELF EVEN MORE
Learn directly from Dave Asprey in his new membership group https://ourupgradecollective.com
Follow Along with the Transcript
Book: “The Entrepreneur’s Journey: 8 Steps from Inspiration to Global Impact”
Take the “scaling up” assessment: https://riverbanks.scoreapp.com
- We all know a bunch of entrepreneurs, crazy inventors, people like that where they might have the greatest thing since sliced bread, gluten free bread, but it never sees the light of world because they couldn’t execute. Then we see the executers who execute stuff that doesn’t matter. – 00:45
- We need to balance, it’s all an act of balance between all these forces, and this is why I built the framework. – 1:49
- How you can be receptive to the world when you’re in anxiety of relationship, when your body is not aligned. – 3:26
- In your book, in The Entrepreneur’s Journey, it’s really cool that you base of Ken Wilber’s work, and then you tie in Thomas Edison. Can you walk me through the parts of the book. – 6:02
- You need to master the four dimensions. What is the dimension? This internal world, who are you? What do you feel? What is your muscle? What is your feeling? – 8:12
- Then we move to the next dimension in the entrepreneur journey, and this is a collective. The internal collective dimension. – 10:52
- You need the best, you need to find who are the best teachers, you need to find the best courses, and that’s the work for every CEO. – 14:49
- How do you know, what’s your filter for discernment? What’s your process for picking a teacher? – 16:00
- I build a book for me like 20 years ago to read like what mistakes I did all over the years, this is basically it. – 21:14
- What’s your decision making, your sorting algorithm for a consumer to know whether something is real and for an entrepreneur to actually project their realness. – 29:07
- Where are we going to end up in the next five years, because I think some of it is kind of scary, some of it is kind of cool – 33:20
- My book is directed exactly to this population. I’m trying to integrate back the self awareness, so I will not do a distraction. So whatever I build, I try to give them back. – 41:50
- Do you know of any hacks we can use to remember things better, just by leveraging our emotion? – 45:25
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.