What’s better than sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll? Sex, drugs, rock-n-roll and Bulletproof® coffee, perhaps?
On episode #75 of Bulletproof Radio heavy metal biohacker and front man of the band Chimaira, Mark Hunter, gives us an inside look at living like a rock star and being Bulletproof. It was great to get to hear about how Mark got turned on to the Bulletproof lifestyle and what he does to stay optimal as a performer. You’ll learn about Mark’s works to help people live a better life, how coffee affects his music, and why sexual abstinence can help you attract more women! This is a down to earth conversation with a hardcore fan and a crazy talented musician. Please enjoy!
Mark Hunter is the vocalist and founding member of Cleveland-based metal band Chimaira. Mark has been a professional musician for 15+ years with more than a million records sold. He is a producer, blogger, float tank enthusiast, biohacker, and newly found wellness coach. After losing over 40 pounds on the Bulletproof® Diet, Mark has helped his mother lose over 120 pounds and recover from type-2 diabetes. Links on where to find out more about Mark and Chimaira can be found below.
Click here to download the mp3 of Podcast #75 with Mark Hunter
Enter your email address in the box on the right to receive a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more!
What You’ll Hear
- 0:00 – Dave’s Cool Fact of the Day!
- 0:38 – Welcome Mark Hunter from Chimaira
- 2:00 – Mark talks about helping his mother and himself using Bulletproof methods
- 5:20 – Sex, drugs, and ROCK-N-ROLL
- 7:00 – How do you remain positive at the head of a death metal band?
- 10:00 – Lyrical catharsis
- 13:30 – Chimaira on Bulletproof
- 17:00 – Mark talks about addiction…
- 19:00 – Float tanks!
- 22:00 – What is biohacking to Mark?
- 25:00 – Stage fright
- 28:40 – Sex, DRUGS, and rock-n-roll
- 31:00 – Psychedelics and the gates of hell
- 33:00 – Dave and Mark talk Ayahuasca
- 37:00 – SEX, drugs, and rock-n-roll
- 40:00 – Sleeping between two virgins
- 45:00 – Upgrading yourself helps attract women
- 49:00 – Life after heavy metal and Mark’s coaching practice
- 52:00 – Top 3 recommendations for kicking more ass!
Drugs and the meaning of life (SamHarris.org)
Sensory Deprivation Tank on BP Forum
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form!
You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!