On this episode of Bulletproof Radio authors of “The Paleo Primer,” Keris Mardsen and Matt Whitmore bring a British perspective to Primal cooking. This powerful duo aim to make cooking Paleo fun and upgrade people’s lives by teaching healthier living techniques. On this show you’ll learn how to pimp your salad, how horse meat is healthier than you thought, and how to torture your liver! Please enjoy these two charming Brits and their take on Paleo living.
Keris Marsden and Matt Whitmore are based in the UK and own a group of training and nutrition companies called Fitter London and Fitter Food. As personal trainers, they were tired of treadmills, cross trainers, machines, and the same old class timetable. With a combined experience of more than 20 years training themselves and working in the industry they decided it was time for a change and wanted to bring some variety, innovation, and spontaneity back to boring gym workouts and repetitive classes. Keris is a nutrition geek while Matt loves cooking and being creative in the kitchen. Together they make the perfect team, educating clients and readers about nutrition and providing tasty recipes and essential resources to ensure that Primal/Paleo becomes a lifestyle, not just a diet.
Enter your email address in the box on the right to receive a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more!
- 0:00 – Cool Fact of the Day!
- 0:26 – Welcome Keris Mardsen and Matt Whitmore (Authors of “The Paleo Primer”)
- 3:30 – How to make Paleo more fun
- 5:40 – How to pimp your salad
- 7:00 – Low heat cooking
- 10:30 – Grass fed beef in the UK
- 13:00 – Poverty and food
- 15:00 – No price on health
- 18:00 – Horse meat and cream tea
- 23:00 – The national beverage of England
- 27:00 – How to upgrade a Scotch egg
- 29:00 – Bubble and squeak!
- 30:30 – How to torture liver
- 33:00 – Peek-a-Poo!
- 35:30 – The New Normal
- 37:30 – Top 3 recommendations for being Bulletproof!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form!