Brendon Burchard has been on Bulletproof Radio before but because the previous interviews with him ended up being the basis of the second law in the book, Game Changers, it seemed appropriate to have him on the podcast again.
For those of you who may not have heard Brendon’s previous two podcast episodes: He’s the founder of the High-Performance Academy, host of “The Brendon Show,” and is the author of the No. 1 New York Times bestsellers The Motivation Manifesto: 9 Declarations to Claim Your Personal Power, The Charge: Activating the 10 Human Drives That Make You Feel Alive, and The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice.
Brendon Burchard’s educational work has helped people around the globe achieve the results they are looking for in the areas of business, marketing, and personal development. His programs, such as Experts Academy and World’s Greatest Speaker Training, have helped thousands of people.
Follow Along with the Transcript
- The confidence-competence loop 00:04:00
- Put someone in a place of transition or chaos, self-doubt increases 00:06:50
- Most people’s lives aren’t aligned 00:12:40
- Everyone has “stuff” they need to get over 00:10:30
- What you need to do if you want to be high performing 00:15:15
- What three words would you love to be described with 00:22:50
- Every time I walk through a door… 00:23:50
- If you feel hurt or surprised by rejection, it’s a failure of yours 00:28:30
- A great story about an Olympic sprinter 00:30:15
- 20% of people enacted bully type behaviour in the last 60 days 00:36:40
- How Brendon used books to get out of his own head 00:49:30
- Mind altering is easy to achieve when you live clean 00:51:00
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.