Today’s special edition of Bulletproof Radio was recorded at Nike’s “Just Do It” headquarters in Los Angeles. And who better to chat with, in that location, than the star of E!’s hit series Total Bellas and Total Divas, WWE superstar and entrepreneur Nikki Bella.
Aside from being a kickass WWE star, Nikki owns and runs the businesses BirdieBee.com and BelleRadici.com. She was also ranked No. 2 in Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s Female 50, and was named 2015’s Diva of the Year by Rolling Stone magazine.
Bella is the longest reigning Divas Champion in the history of the sport (301 days); let’s see how she handles 60 minutes on Bulletproof Radio.
Enjoy the show!
Watch the Full Interview
Follow Along with the Transcript
- What it’s like to lift a woman over your head 00:06:09
- What scares Bella the most when she is in the ring 00:11:13
- How confidence plays into your physical appearance 00:13:06
- Bella and Dave’s favourite recovery techniques 00:16:58 and 00:21:21
- What it’s like being raised by female entrepreneurs 00:32:20
- The day I leave this earth… 00:34:12
- “Just because you want to control certain things doesn’t mean you’re a bitch” 00:35:47
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review.