Cool Facts Friday #17
with Dave Asprey
A mix of facts about humans, humanity and the strange and wonderful world in which we live.
In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month.
- Migraines diminish the quality of your deep and REM sleep.
- Microbiome bacteria can either help or harm people with Type 2 Diabetes.
- A safer contraception option for men means no testicle injections.
- Kids learn to manage big emotions by playing specially designed video games.
- New studies show 6.5 hours of sleep could be surprisingly good for you.
"New research says that just like getting too little sleep, sleeping too much is linked with
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN: “Follow” or “subscribe” to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: https://ourupgradecollective.com.
- Our Partners
- Links & Resources
- Key Notes