Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #5:
- Oxidative stress makes your cells change color.
- Mount Vesuvius preserved an ancient brain for us to study.
- Exercise produces a liver enzyme that strengthens your brain.
- Being positive prevents cognitive decline.
- Coronavirus has lessened the world’s carbon dioxide emissions by a whole lot.
EPISODE SPONSOR: The Eng3 NanoVi device helps repair oxidative stress damage and support the body’s natural repair mechanisms. https://eng3corp.com/DAVE/
Follow Along with the Transcript
Dave Asprey Blog
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.