Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #4:
- Sheep brain waves offer clues about human brain wave activity.
- New materials protect from EMFs.
- We know sperm are strong swimmers, but the way they swim is a bit wonky.
- Sorry, your dog doesn’t care what your face looks like.
- Think you have one foot arch? Turns out we’ve evolved to have two.
EPISODE SPONSOR: Lambs /Clothing that protects against EMFs. https://getlambs.com
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.