What is the difference between Judging and being Discerning? And could your judgment of others be holding you back from reaching your full potential? New York Times bestselling author Gabrielle Bernstein gives us a clear, proactive, step-by-step process to release the beliefs that hold you back from living a better life. Dave and Gabby go into the six step practice to feel more peace and happiness in your life! How to go from defensive and judging to free flowing and awesome!
Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with the Transcript!
Gabrielle Bernstein Transcript
Links/Resources for Gabrielle Bernstein
Judgement Detox: Release the Beliefs That Hold You Back from Living A Better Life
The Universe has your back: Transform Fear to Faith
- What does Gabrielle mean by judgment detox?
- Judgment is one of the most debilitating things that gets in the way of really high performance and overall happiness, well-being, stress reduction, and just general a sense in self worth. “There’s difference between judgment and discernment, of course we have to be discerning.”
- Gabby on letting go of self judgment. “From a spiritual perspective we are all one, we are all connected, we are all kind, we are all compassionate, we are all loving, we all are awesome, we have so much strength, greatness, intuition, inner wisdom.Why don’t we begin to detour into the belief systems of judgment, and separation, and attack, and comparison, and less than, and littleness, and self attack, and self judgment, we separate from that source.Why we Judge, “whether they be major traumatic events or minor seemingly insignificant events that in some way made us feel inadequate, separate, and not good enough in some way, shape, or form.”How to start to look at those wounds.”
- How early childhood dramas can lead to self judgement.
- The first step is to witness your judgment without judgment. “We can’t change anything in our life unless we are willing to change. We can’t change anything unless we have the awareness that there is something to change.”
- How to do an audit of your judgment and you ask yourself, “what is my judgment and why do I justify it?”
- What is EFT? otherwise known as tapping.
- What is Judgement detox?
- “When we judge, we deplete our energy, we weaken our immune system, we create blocks between our relationships and our connections. So ultimately, we’re blocking our power to attract what we want into our life and blocking our power to perform at our highest capacity.”
- Do you want to be a true high-performer? Do you want to really feel like you could achieve what it is that you’re here to bring forth in the world” Letting go of judgement would be a a huge step.
- “If you are triggered by anything, it’s not the thing that triggered you, it’s your own programming that triggered you.” Gabby explains what she means by this.
- What is the difference between discernment and being triggered into a state of judgment?
- Why Gabby always says, “our vibes speak louder than our words.”
- How to on “practicing seeing someone for the first time.”
- If you forgive another person do you have to tell them? Dave and Gabby weigh in.
- How to get to the first step, “Actually I am willing to go bigger, I’m willing to feel free.”
- What are the steps to forgiveness?
- Dave on Biohacking, “And a lot of the cutting-edge bio hacking and I would say half at least of the personal development stuff is these are the things we have observed to work, and we don’t know all the mechanisms yet.”
- Gabby on self compassion.
- Dave on vulnerability, “Because the connotation there is being unsafe. But someone who’s comfortable of being vulnerable when there is no real danger is actually the most comfortable person in the room.”
- If you like today’s episode, check us out on iTunes at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review
- Go check out “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and leave a review!