How to Do the Work, Meet Your Self and Be Your Most Authentic
Nicole LePera, Ph.D.
Dig into your habits and emotions to release patterns holding you back and keeping you stuck.
In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
… you’ll learn about a new holistic framework for self-healing and how to heal yourself with prompts, tools and actionable tips.
Using the tenants of holistic psychology, Nicole LePera, Ph.D., created a different way to reach people and equip them with the tools necessary to heal themselves. Holistic psychology focuses on the mind, body, and soul in the service of rebalancing the body and nervous system and healing unresolved emotional wounds.
It’s all about a daily practice of creating your own wellness by:
- seeing yourself from a new perspective,
- breaking negative patterns,
- healing from your past, and
- creating your conscious self.
Nicole, the author of the New York Times Bestselling Book “How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self,” builds on that theme and goes even deeper with her newly published “How to Meet Your Self: The Workbook for Self-Discovery” workbook.
In this conversation, you’ll find out how to:
- objectively and compassionately observe the physical, mental, and emotional patterns that keep you stuck.
- deep dive into your ego, trauma and emotions so you can safely do the inner work that can transform your outer world.
- change ingrained beliefs and habits so you can move toward realizing your authentic self.
“Your authentic self is your unique, energetic fingerprint or signature that creates and animates all your life experience,” Dr. LePera says in “How to Meet Yourself.” “Simply put, it is your natural way of being that guides you through your intuition.”
Watch this episode on YouTube!
“We will bring with us and repeat the past with us until we become conscious of it to create change.”
Nicole LePera, Ph.D.
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN: “Follow” or “subscribe” to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
SOCIAL: Follow @thehumanupgradepodcast on Instagram and Facebook.
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: ourupgradecollective.com.
A Cleaner Nicotine Alternative:
https://lucy.co, use code DAVE20 for 20% off your first order of pouches, gums or lozenges
https://timelinenutrition.com/DAVE, use the code ASPREY10 to get 10% off any plan
- “How to Meet Your Self: The Workbook for Self-Discovery”
- “How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self”
Selfhealers Soundboard Podcast: theholisticpsychologist.com/podcasts/
- Coming Soon!