In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, Dr. Robert Rowen shares more than three decades of knowledge working with ozone therapy. Ozone is something that is missing from our conversation about how to stay healthy, especially when things are not healthy out there.
Ozone therapy has been used for more than a century and is known for improving the flow properties of blood, delivery and utilization of oxygen, and enhancing a body’s immune system, among other benefits.
Dr. Rowen has established himself as a global leader in integrative/alternative medicine and is internationally known for his clinical practice and teaching in oxidation medicine. I previously had him on episode #352 to talk about how he successfully treated Ebola patients in Africa with ozone therapy.
I wanted Dr. Rowen back on the show now because of his extensive expertise. “There’s hydrogen peroxide, ozone, ultraviolet, and intravenous Vitamin C,” he says. “These all belong to a family of therapies commonly referred to as oxidative medicine. And it is a really natural therapy, most people don’t realize that. Our immune cells (white blood cells) go after infection by making oxidants and tossing them at the invader. Now, if this didn’t work, we wouldn’t be here. And the invaders have never been able to get away from this.”
Dr. Rowen also recently published a paper in the Journal of Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology to bring attention to ozone therapy as a novel treatment for conventionally untreatable viral illnesses, such as coronavirus.
“Ozone is reducing inflammation, modulating inflammation, delivering more oxygen, improving mitochondrial oxygen consumption, and ozone itself is toxic, so it kills microorganisms,” he says.
Ozone therapy has stood the test of time in my life and for the last 100 years, it’s the real deal. Listen on for easy explanations and useful information you can use today.
Enjoy the show! And get more resources at Dave.Asprey/podcasts.
To learn even more about ozone therapy, read these articles on my blog: Ozone Therapy: What It Is And How It Works and Ozone Therapy At Home: Getting Started.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Your Ultimate Guide to Ozone Therapy – Dr. Robert Rowen with Dave Asprey – #697
- What is oxidative medicine? – 2:32
- Ebola, like many viruses, requires an amino acid on its surface. – 5:50
- Bottom line in everything. No oxygen, no ATP, no energy. Cell can’t repair, you can’t amount a resistance. – 8:57
- Ozone also improves red cell membrane flexibility. – 10:51
- What does ozone do? Is it because it’s killing viruses? Is it because it’s fixing blood flow? Is it because it’s adding oxygen? – 13:10
- Are specific free radicals that are actually signaling molecules? – 16:44
- When you treated someone who had active Ebola with ozone therapy, how did you do it, and what happened? – 23:30
- “Where do you fill up your medical tanks? – 33:46
- European nurses are much different trained than our nurses. – 38:44
- Medical ozone will probably happen in Europe first. – 44:40
- Newsflash, the COVID virus is infecting the endothelial lining. – 50:44
- 15 of 15 cases of viral pneumonia in the 1940s recovered with ultraviolet blood irradiation. – 53:35
- He told the owner of the company, Knott Sr., “I’m going to destroy you.” And he did. – 56:09
- They were fixing asthma, they were fixing osteomyelitis, even botulism comma. – 58:53
- Name me some other synthetic single drug that cures a disease. – 1:03:05
- The most broad spectrum tool there is in my mind is ozone. But I wouldn’t throw out anything else that I might possibly get benefit from at some point. – 1:07:40
- This is a Miracle,” with a capital M. – 1:10:47
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.