Today’s guest, Hal Elrod, first came on Bulletproof Radio in episode 176, (Hal Elrod: Be Happier, Healthier, & More Productive), when he shared his extraordinary personal story of surviving a near-fatal car accident at age 20 in which he was clinically dead for six minutes and sustained extensive injuries. His recovery was miraculous.
He went on to become a Hall of Fame business achiever, international speaker and success coach, and author of “The Miracle Morning,” which has been translated into 34 languages, sold more than 1 million copies, and is practiced daily by more than 500,000 people around the world.
Since Hal was last on the show, he’s had another near-death experience. He was diagnosed with aggressive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in October 2016. After pairing intensive chemotherapy with intensive alternative therapies, his cancer has gone into remission. Another miracle.
His brand-new book The Miracle Equation is part of his mission to raise the consciousness of humanity, one person at a time. I know Hal, and I know he really wants this book to reach and help millions of people, so he’s offering $1,347 in very cool bonuses for those of you who pre-order the book and then email the receipt to email@example.com.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Podcast: Achieve Your Goals with Hal Elrod on iTunes
Bulletproof Radio: Hal Elrod: Be Happier, Healthier, & More Productive #176
- Hal’s definition of a miracle 00:07:40
- Luck seems to show up 00:15:45
- Hal’s definition of faith 00:27:45
- Why affirmations don’t work for some people 00:40:00
- Can self-deception be motivating? 00:46:00
- The definition of a cult 00:52:15
- Big Ideas:
- How Hal faced death twice in his life 00:03:10
- The difference between possible and probable 00:09:30
- The real purpose of hitting a goal 00:17:50
- How to become emotionally invincible 00:22:20
- The difference between faith and belief 00:29:20
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.