Harpreet Rai is the San Francisco-based CEO of Oura Health, a company in Finland that developed the Oura Ring five years ago.
Oura is the world’s first wellness ring and app that shows how your body responds to your lifestyle by analyzing your sleep, activity levels, daily rhythms and the physiological responses in your body.
This podcast was recorded live at Bulletproof Alpha Labs (on Vancouver Island) and we talk about sleep, circadian rhythms and why Harpreet believes that “sleep is the foundation of your body and your mind.”
Follow Along with the Transcript
Website: ouraring.com – use code “bulletproof” to get $50 off.
Bulletproof Radio: Hack Your Chronotype To Improve Sleep & Recovery By Wearing a Ring – #437; Petteri Lahtela, co-founder of Oura Health, October 2017
- Sleep is the best biohack that you can do 00:04:30
- Why sleep sucks 00:05:20
- Quality over quantity 00:06:30
- Sleep differences in men and women 00:09:30
- 15% of the population works out but 99% sleeps 00:15:45
- How sleep affects weight gain 00:22:00
- 1.2 million people prove that 8 hours of sleep is too much 00:30:00
- Sleep quality and grip strength 00:36:00
- Mood and quality of sleep 00:39:10
- EMFs and quantification 00:54:30
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review.