Why you should listen –
Lauren Berlingeri and Katie Kaps are the founders of HigherDOSE, where they bring the benefits of infrared to yoga and fitness. Lauren studied at The Institute of Integrative Nutrition where she became a certified holistic nutritionist and health coach, and starred in the Woman vs. Workout YouTube series. Katie took several startups to the next level in Silicon Valley and Wall Street before beginning her work with HigherDOSE. On today’s episode of Bulletproof Radio, Dave sits down with the two to talk about the benefits of infrared light, traditional saunas and infrared saunas, different wavelengths and their effects, Woman vs. Workout, carbon and ceramic heaters and more. Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with Interactive Transcripts!
What You Will Hear
- 0:00 – Cool Fact of the Day
- 0:46 – Wix
- 1:45 – Homebiotic
- 2:49 – Introducing HigherDOSE
- 5:36 – Talking infrared saunas
- 8:58 – Comparing traditional and infrared saunas
- 16:33 – Spreading HigherDOSE
- 23:25 – Carbon and ceramic heaters
- 25:50 – Comparing different wavelengths
- 29:33 – Woman vs. Workout
- 38:10 – The future of infrared
- 43:30 – Connecting with HigherDOSE
- 45:30 – 4 recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!