After hosting The Art of Charm podcast for 11 years—regularly in the iTunes top 50 and downloaded over four million times a month—critically acclaimed Jordan Harbinger began a new adventure called The Jordan Harbinger Show.
On his new podcast, he gets deep into the untapped wisdom of the world’s top performers. His interviews feature legendary musicians to intelligence operatives to iconoclastic writers to visionary change-makers.
On this episode of Bulletproof radio, we dive deep into networking and maintaining relationships, and we throw in how “junk light” affects your relationship with sleep. Trust me, it will all make sense.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Bulletproof Podcast #150, September 2014, “The Art of Charm & Relationships”
Bulletproof Podcast #346, September 2016, “Get and Stay Charming”
Bulletproof Podcast #377, January 2017, “The Neuroscience Behind Charm”
- How Jordan got interested in charm on wall street 00:04:35
- Your network is all yours and can’t be taken from you 00:09:20
- What stops most humans from asking for help? 00:11:00
- Money won’t solve problems, your network will 00:16:10
- How “Business Karma” works 00:19:30
- Help other people without attachment and don’t keep score 00:21:25
- How to say no 00:25:30
- Takers are transactional and one-sided 00:28:15
- What Jordan did to improve his sleep 00:37:25
- The one things Jordan wants you to spend 3 minutes on each day 00:43:00
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review.