In this special episode of Bulletproof Radio leading up the Virtual Biohacking Conference, my guest is Lisa Nichols. She’s one of the world’s most-requested motivational speakers, a media personality, and founder and CEO of Motivating the Masses, Inc. Her global platform has reached nearly 80 million people.
Her story is even more extraordinary because she transformed herself from a struggling single mom on public assistance to a millionaire entrepreneur. Using that same courage and determination, she now teaches others that it’s possible to do the same.
You’re going to learn valuable ways to tap into your own talents and potential in this episode. Here is some Lisa wisdom to apply to your own life:
- “I learned how to wrap skillset around gift because sometimes gift alone isn’t enough,” Lisa says.
- “An answer isn’t something to find, an answer is something to allow to uncover itself.”
- “If there is any fame in my life, it’s a by-product of me doing the right thing and what I’m supposed to be doing.”
- “Anything worth having is going to cost you something.”
- “Whatever story I write is the story I have to read for the rest of my life.”
Lisa’s the best-selling author of 7 books. Her most recent is “Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today” a follow-up to her New York Times Best Seller, “No Matter What.” Lisa has developed workshops and programs that have transformed the lives of countless men and women and altered the trajectory of businesses throughout the country and across the world.
Enjoy! And get more resources at Dave.Asprey/podcasts.
SPECIALhttps://daveasprey.com/category/podcasts/ EVENT! Join the Virtual Biohacking Conference Oct. 10, 2020 to hear more from Lisa and more than two dozen other speakers. You’ll get “Expert Biohacking Tips and Tools For When the Fit Hits the Shan!” This interactive one-day conference is full of keynote speakers, panels, interviews, breakout sessions, unique networking opportunities and speaker meetups, a community workshop and even prizes. Get your ticket and all the details at biohackingconference.com.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Book:Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today
- You were a struggling mom on public assistance and you did something and became a million dollar millionaire entrepreneur. What did you do? – 2:11
- How do you keep yourself from sort of resting on your laurels? – 5:54
- If there is any fame in my life, it’s a by-product of me doing the right thing and what I’m supposed to be doing. It’s a by-product. – 8:07
- I got on my conscious path of self-discovery because I wasn’t happy. – 13:54
- I’m a servant leader who sit in the role of a CEO or a transformational coach. – 24:05
- I don’t need you to be the Michael Jordan of speaking. I need you to be the Phil Jackson of transformation. – 30:54
- I only ask forward moving questions. And so instead of saying, “God, why is this happening to me?” I would say, “God, what’s the lesson that I get to learn because I’m going through this? – 34:21
- Why do you say everything happens for a reason? – 37:58
- I’m not doing it as a single mother. I’m not doing it as an African American. I’m not doing it as a woman. I’m doing it as someone who has something to contribute to the planet, who just happens to be an African American single mom. – 50:24
- Don’t hold back waiting for something to happen to give your all. Don’t rob me of this moment. Don’t rob anyone listening to you of this moment. Don’t rob your family of this moment of love. Don’t rob someone the moment of transparency. Give the moment everything you have with the knowing that in the next moment. – 54:20
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.