Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #10:
- How a tiny brain-manipulating machine helps understand neurological disease and neurotrauma.
- How to simplify your life.
- Why you’re struggling to maintain a healthy weight.
- Why your body replaces cells at incredible speed.
- How to identify “hot spots” of aging and disease in DNA.
- How zombie genes come to life after you die.
Follow Along with the Transcript
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.