Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #11:
- Hyperbaric oxygen treatments could make your blood cells grow younger.
- Infection-fighting immune cells in your brain get their training in your gut.
- Reprogramming T-cells to act like stem cells helps your immune system.
- What happens in the womb changes genes through mom’s epigenetics.
- Self-watering soil could expand farmable land and reduce water used in agriculture.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Dave Asprey Blog
Dave Asprey Box
The Upgrade Collective
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.