Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #15:
- A ketogenic diet impacts brain cancer.
- A surprising connection links calf muscles, blood pressure, and dementia risk.
- A dose of sunlight boosts romantic passion.
- An energy process involves brain cells, memory and sugar levels.
- A bunch of benefits support time-restrictive eating.
- An innovative way to transport mouse sperm.
EPISODE SPONSOR: Monitor your glucose and ketone readings using the GK+ meter and sign up for MyMojoHealth to start connecting today. Go to keto-mojo.com/mymojohealth. Use code DAVE15 to get 15% off a meter kit — MyMojoHealth is free!
Follow Along with the Transcript
Dave Asprey Blog
Dave Asprey Box
The Upgrade Collective
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.