with Dave Asprey
In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month.
- Breathing coordinates neuronal activity—even without smell
- Mindful breathing in virtual reality can control real pain
- Circadian cycle affects immune cells and Alzheimer’s plaques
- Brain refresh lags when processing visual stimuli
- Medical repression in the days of Ivan the Terrible
"You have an app (in your brain) that's consolidating your visual input every 15 seconds into one impression, which lets you handle to everyday life without just freaking out."
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN: “Follow” or “subscribe” to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: ourupgradecollective.com.
- Our Partners
- Links & Resources
- Key Notes
- Coming Soon