with Dave Asprey
In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month.
- Drugs that cut down cancer risk by 61% aren’t really drugs.
- Take the right type of Vitamin D for the most benefit.
- Stressing cells in the sauna could help reverse neurological disease.
- A new discovery in brain communication and function.
- Making stem cells younger in less time.
- Active brown fat could be a marker for pre-diabetes.
"Scientists think that the body might be recruiting active brown fat as a first line protective mechanism against very early metabolic or hormonal abnormalities."
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN: “Follow” or “subscribe” to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: ourupgradecollective.com.
- Our Partners
- Links & Resources
- Key Notes
- Not available for this episode.