Mark Divine is from upstate New York and did his formal undergraduate education at Colgate University. His years at Colgate University were focused on the athletic endeavors of competitive swimming, rowing and triathlon racing.
Mark pursued a Ph.D. in Leadership at the University of San Diego and served as an Adjunct Professor of Leadership in their undergraduate school. The Doctorate was interrupted by a one-year recall to active duty for Operation Iraqi Freedom. The recall took him to Baghdad in 2004 with SEAL Team One to conduct a special project studying the future role of the USMC in the Special Operations Command. Upon return home he left USD to focus on developing SEALFIT and put his Unbeatable Mind training philosophy to work on a new generation of Special Ops candidates.
You will learn all about this amazing program and more in this exclusive interview!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Click here to download the podcast.
Did you know you can get a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more by entering your email address in the box on the right side of this page?
What We Cover
- 2:49 – What is SEAL Fit?
- 4:32 – What is the #1 thing you have learned from your experience?
- 7:50 – “On Combat” and “On Killing” by Lt. Grossman
- 11:55 – Do you use any technologies to walk the conscious/subconscious line?
- 13:15 – How to use your eyes and vision to hack your mind
- 15:05 – The skills of a sniper and spotter
- 17:10 – The “sixth” sense (Is it true?)
- 19:50 – How do you draw the line between stress inoculation and teaching what someone can handle, and overtraining and knocking out their adrenals?
- 23:30 – The Magic of Rest
- 28:30 – How do you train to get BETTER sleep in LESS amount of time?
- 30:45 – What about Provigil/Modafinil?
- 32:55 – What can happen with sleep restriction and deprivation
- 35:30 – What do you eat when you do this crazy stuff?
- 36:55 – What about coffee…?
- 40:30 – What is the Unbeatable Mind? And how does SealFit help you get there?
~45:35 The Top 3 Recommendations to “Kick the most ass”
Mark gives out a coupon code for his program during the podcast, don’t forget to use it if you sign up!
Links From The Show
The Unbeatable Mind (Website)
The Unbeatable Mind on Kindle (Book)
8 Weeks to SEALFIT on Kindle (Book)
On Killing by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
On Combat by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
eMwave Inner Balance Sensor for iOS
The Kim (Keep it in Memory) Game
Updates & Announcements
Official Better Baby Book Launch: My wife and co-author, Dr. Lana Asprey, and I, soft launched the book earlier this year on Amazon, and are gearing up for an official launch the week of March 10th-22nd. To support our mission, if you’ve read the book, we would greatly appreciate an honest review on Amazon. For our official launch, we are making a special offer: Customers who purchase the book between March 10th – 22nd can receive coffee and coaching if they send us their Amazon receipts to (receipts [at] betterbabybook [dot] com). Please note, the purchases have to be made between March 10th and 22nd to qualify.
Please help us share our research and knowledge with others!
- 5 books = 1 coffee bag
- 15 books = 1/2 hour session with Dr. Lana ($150 Value)
Upcoming Events: Imagine setting sail for a week with people who are passionate about upgrading their health! I’m excited to be a part of The Low-Carb Cruise 2013 setting sail MAY 5-12, 2013. I’m honored to be speaking along side Jimmy Moore, and Robb Wolf to name a few. If you’re attending, let me know in the comments below. It would be great to meet you!
Questions for the Podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below:
Don’t Forget to Leave a Ranking in iTunes. It helps more people find our show.