Jason Nunnelley’s work is focused on application and systems development. After his first company sold in 2000, he spent his time helping small business capitalize on Internet technologies. He is presently dedicated to dosIQ, Inc., a Wellness Journal and set of apps designed to make self-tracking and health monitoring simple for anyone.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Click here to download the podcast.
Did you know you can get a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more by entering your email address in the box on the right side of this page?
What We Cover
- 2:00 – Jason’s Life and How His Passion Aligns with dosIQ
- 4:20 – How Jason ALMOST Used Gastric Bypass Surgery to Lose Weight
- 6:40 – The WHY Behind Jason’s decision to make a diet tracking app
- 7:20 – Personal Example of Conventional Wisdom…not working (Sound familiar?)
- 9:40 – What are the Functions of dosIQ?
- 12:00 – The Importance of CME (Comfort, Mood, Energy Levels)
- 14:00 – Why Do People Fall Off the Diet “Wagon”?
- 16:00 – Jason’s Personal Experience w/ Bulletproof Coffee
- 19:00 – Jason’s Experiment w/ Butter and Eggs using dosIQ (HDL and Triglyceride Data Points)
- 24:45 – Using Bio-Identical Testosterone
- 27:45 – How Abdominal Fat Affects Sex Hormones
- 31:40 – How Jason Cut 10 lbs w/ Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting in 2½ weeks!
- 33:25 – Cold Thermogenesis Experimentation (& Ray Kurzwell)
- 39:00 – How Ice Baths Help You Get in the “Zone”
- 43:30 – Ice Baths and Supplements
- 48:00 – Substance P (& its relationship to Sleep, Inflammation, etc)
- 49:00 – Shutting up the Mammalian Brain with Ice Baths
- 51:00 – The Safety Protocols for Ice Baths
- 56:30 – Top 3 Things to be Bulletproof
Links From The Show
Gratitude & Announcements
There is so much gratitude for people like Brian over at Paleo Lifestyle Magazine– our interview was such a pleasure. They are doing such great work at keeping people informed and supported. Check out the most recent interviews, part I & part II in Paleo Lifestyle Magazine.
10,000 Thank Yous for 10,000 Facebook Friends
Milestones are worth celebrating. Sunday night The Bulletproof Executive Facebook page welcomed it’s 10,000th friend!
As a thank you to Bulletproof readers everywhere, please accept this 10% off coupon code, TY10KFRIENDS, for nearly everything at UpgradedSelf.com (excluding 5lb bags of coffee and subscriptions). The sale starts now and goes until Midnight Wednesday, Pacific Standard Time.
Imagine setting sail for a week with people who are passionate about upgrading their health! I’m excited to be a part of The Low-Carb Cruise 2013 setting sail MAY 5-12, 2013. I’m honored to be speaking along side Jimmy Moore, and Robb Wolf to name a few. If you’re attending, let me know in the comments below. It would be great to meet you
Want to get your Sexy Back? Join Sean Croxton, host of the Sexy Back Summit for some dynamite line-up speakers, I’ll be speaking on Upgrading Your Orgasm. Starting May 19th, there will be a FREE viewing period for each day’s presentations that will begin at 9am Pacific and end at 8:59am the following day. Stay tuned for more details!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in comments section below.
Ask your questions via… The Bulletproof Forum Twitter or Facebook
Don’t forget to leave a ranking in iTunes. It helps more people find our show.