Rohan Oza is a global pioneer in celebrity equity deals and is known for transforming groundbreaking consumer products into household names. His revolutionary expertise has led him to appear on numerous national television shows, including as a Guest Shark on Shark Tank.
Rohan’s unique philosophy, ideas and strategy have earned billions for corporations, brands and celebrities alike. His strong track record and consistent success have enabled him to identify key trends and leverage those insights to build iconic brands.
On this episode of Bulletproof Radio, Rohan shares with us how they can be their own “brand messiah” and also gets into what makes me (Dave) a good and bad founder.
Follow Along with the Transcript
This is Shark Tank not Goldfish Tank – Rohan Oza #549
- Where the term Posh came from 00:03:00
- What Rohan sees as Dave’s weaknesses 00:07:25
- What is “founder-itis” 00:07:30
- Rohan wants to add sugar to Bulletproof coffee 00:12:30
- You need to have people in your cornet that want you to win 00:14:15
- How do you find a win-win person/partner 00:15:20
- Why bootstrapping is a good idea 00:24:00
- Why most entrepreneurs fail 00:25:00
- How do people (kids in particular) use labels 00:26:00
- Does Rohan biohack 00:27:15
- Rohan is living the American dream 00:29:50
Go check out “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and leave a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review.