You have undoubtedly heard of Tony Robbins. He is a No. 1 New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur and philanthropist. For more than four decades, millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor and transformational power of Tony’s business and personal development retreats.
He also is the nation’s No. 1 life and business strategist who consults and coaches some of the world’s finest athletes, entertainers, Fortune 500 CEOs and even presidents of nations.
He is the founder or partner in more than 30 companies, 12 of which he actively manages in industries as diverse as virtual reality, major league soccer, and the No. 1 rated resort and spa in the Fijian islands. These companies have combined annual sales of more than $5 billion.
In this episode we talk about his most recent book, “Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook: Creating Peace of Mind in a World of Volatility,” and how it can impact your life.
Follow Along with the Transcript
- How do people think about wealth 00:08:10
- You have to become an owner not just a consumer 00:12:20
- How soon do you need money? 00:14:50
- What’s your access to cash flow? 00:16:10
- How do you invest in money or life? 00:18:00
- How to avoid the greed mindset 00:22:40
- Experiences live with us 00:23:50
- Helping people with any amount of money 00:25:30
- Why you should give a dime out of a dollar 00:26:35
- The secret to living is giving 00:27:15
- Measuring Tony’s energy expenditure 00:35:00
- Tony’s favourite biohacks 00:37:00
- Tony’s cold plunges 00:39:40
- What the WNT pathway is 00:48:45
- How long Tony plans to live 00:55:10
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review.