Why you should listen –
Cynthia Pasquella-Garcia, celebrity nutritionist and best-selling author, believes there is way more to nourishment than just the foods you eat. Your life’s true purpose, your spirit, and your emotions are also factors that fuel you, which is the basis of her revolutionary approach. Founder and director of The Institute of Transformational Nutrition, author of “The Hungry Hottie Cookbook” and “PINK Method,” and lead nutritionist on “Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian,” Cynthia has developed a unique, personalized nutrition coaching system. In this fascinating, in-depth conversation with Dave, Cynthia explains the development of this new science of personalized health, how trauma impacts all of us, and how our emotions drive the decisions we make – about nutrition, and about life. From the childhood experiences that shaped her path, to the main tenants of transformational nutrition, to the importance of education and making connections, Cynthia shares how she helps people discover what they’re really hungry for, so they can finally make peace with food – and themselves.
Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with the Transcript!
Resources/Links for Cynthia Pasquella
- Visit the Institute of Transformational Nutrition’s Website
- Check out Cynthia’s Website
- Discover Transformational Nutrition Free Course: transformationalnutrition.com/freecourse
- Soothe: Special offer for Bulletproof listeners that will get you $20 off your first massage with Soothe when you use our code “BULLET”. Download Soothe in the iOS app store/Google Play Store and use code “BULLET”
- Why you want to listen to today’s entire episode until the end…what you’ll learn
- Cool Fact of the Day: There is no detectable limit to how long you can live! Dave LOVES this one…
- You really have to try Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil, one of the main, essential ingredients in Bulletproof Coffee. Life-changing!
- If you like today’s episode, check us out on iTunes at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review
- Go check out “Headstrong” on Amazon and leave a review!
- Squatty Potty: Get your butt over to their website and receive a 20% discount by going to squattypotty.com/bulletproof. *When you add any item to the cart, your 20% discount will be applied in the cart before you check out!
- Dave introduces Cynthia Pasquella Garcia, and shares some of her impressive credits, including lead nutritionist on Khloe Kardashian’s show, “Revenge Body”
- Cynthia talks about transformational nutrition: what it is, what makes it different, and why you should care about it
- How trauma impacts everyone – if you were born, then you’ve experienced trauma
- Dave talks about his birth trauma realization via doing holotropic breathing exercises with Dr. Stan Grof
- How nutrition works into this theory, calories as energy…
- Cynthia talks about how her methods are different from other nutrition protocols
- Cynthia talks about how she “decodes” the survey she gives her clients, to create the most personalized, individual protocols
- Cynthia talks about her definition of spirituality, her personal history and background, and the importance of making connections
- Dave and Cynthia talk about nourishment vs nutrition; the things that feed you physically and emotionally
- Cynthia talks about her definition of being wounded, of pain…and how personalized nutrition can help with healing
- Cynthia talks about how transformational nutrition can help people who are looking for small improvements, as well as those who have reached rock bottom; why education is key
- Only you know what your personal tipping point is for making change
- Does Cynthia feel like she cracked the code on finding life’s purpose? She explains…
- Cynthia gives more details on transformational nutrition coaching, finding purpose + check out her Discover Transformational Nutrition Free Course: transformationalnutrition.com/freecourse