From chat rooms to forums, the Internet allows us to communicate anonymously about anything under the sun – the extremely useful and the unfortunately useless. The nootropic stack CILTEP® is one of those “extremely useful” gems from an Internet forum via Longecity.org. The creator of this underground nootropic stack comes on the show for an exclusive talk about CILTEP® and how it works. CILTEP® is a natural stack designed to improve and maintain brain performance, especially memory, focus, and motivation. On this episode you’ll learn about how it was created and why you should supplement with it for optimal performance.
Abelard Lindsay has been doing software development professionally for 20 years. He is currently in his late 30s and in his second year of earning a masters in computer science. Abelard started investigating alternative medicine and the brain about 10 years ago and was motivated to apply and go back to graduate school in computer science after he began taking the nootropic stack CILTEP® because, as he says: “…it was so much easier and enjoyable for me to learn new material… CILTEP® made me want to study.”
Click here to download the mp3 of Podcast #82 with Abelard Lindsay
Enter your email address in the box on the right to receive a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more!
What You’ll Hear
- 0:00 – Cool Fact of the Day!
- 0:32 – Welcome creator of CILTEP® and biohacker Abelard Lindsay
- 2:40 – Khan Academy
- 4:00 – Define nootropic
- 6:00 – Theory behind CILTEP®
- 8:00 – Viagra for women!?
- 13:00 – CILTEP® on UpgradedSelf.com!
- 15:20 – Longecity.com and Racetams
- 17:00 – CILTEP interactions
- 19:00 – CILTEP and sleep
- 21:00 – Hacking CILTEP®
- 24:50 – CILTEP® Stacks
- 27:50 – CILTEP® and coffee
- 31:00 – CILTEP® and modafinil
- 37:00 – Permission to upgrade your biology
- 39:00 – Abelard on nutrition
- 43:00 – Top 3 recommendations for kicking ass and being Bulletproof!
Glial cells in Einstein’s brain
The Scientific 7-Minute Workout (NY Times)
CILTEP® Nootropic Stack on Upgraded Self