Medical anthropologist and best-selling author, Alberto Villoldo Ph.D. has studied the shamanic healing practices of the Amazon and Andes for over 30 years.
This is Dr. Villoldo’s fourth show on Bulletproof Radio. We’re going to talk about the direction of his work since our third interview back in 2016.
He is the founder of the Four Winds Society and Light Body School, which trains certified energy medicine practitioners in ancient shamanic wisdom and cutting-edge practices in nutrition, biology, and neuroscience.
Villoldo is author of 17 books, including Power Up Your Brain; Shaman, Healer, Sage; The Four Insights; One Spirit Medicine; A Shaman’s Miraculous Tools for Healing; Soul Journeying; The Illumination Process. His newest book, The Heart of the Shaman: Stories & Practices of the Luminous Warrior, will release July 31, 2018.
Enjoy the show!
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts
Follow Along with the Transcript
Ayahuasca: How to Turn on Your Entire Brain at Once – Dr. Alberto Villoldo #502
- Didn’t find the miracle cure 00:04:00
- When you turn your brain on 00:05:52
- Species that live beyond menopause 00:14:39
- If you have not had the experience of infinity 00:24:09
- What is MTOR? 00:28:24
- Time becomes fluid 00:31:59
- What is “luck” 00:36:13
- Ayahuasca is identical to seretonin 00:04:30 and again at 00:19:30
- When you are driven by fear 00:09:30
- How you can grow your brain 00:18:15
- To truly understand nutrition 00:27:41
Go check out “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and leave a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review.