Today’s guest is known as Shaman Durek and he is a third generation shaman who has devoted decades to the study and practice of becoming a thought leader and spiritual enthusiast for people all over the globe.
Durek acts as a bridge between the spiritual and physical planes, and applies ancient spiritual wisdom to help bring success, happiness and healing into clients’ lives.
In this podcast episode, we talk about visiting hospitals around the world, communicating with the organs in the body (which he demonstrates during the podcast), why he calls himself a spirit hacker, and much more.
Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with the Transcript
- The difference between a shaman and a spirit shaman 00:09:20
- The firewalls that stand in our way 00:10:50
- The ancient abilities that we modern human are not tapped into 00:12:20
- Why western science doesn’t understand and can’t explain shamans 00:14:10
- How your organs communicate 00:19:30
- How a shaman would handle bipolar disorder 00:25:00
- Using shamanic powers to win at poker? 00:32:50
- Being shown what cities like Las Vegas are doing to people 00:34:15
- What it is like to die 00:39:05
- Human beings are creators 00:44:15
- The movement that opens up your body’s energy 00:57:20
- How to know if there is a spirit in your house 01:12:50
- Poltergeists just want love 01:17:20
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review.