The 7th Annual Biohacking Conference is on September 17th, and it’s going to be the best one yet.
I’ve been doing these for the better part of a decade now. What started as a small group of self-experimenters has turned into the largest biohacking event in the world.
This year, we’re going bigger and bolder than ever. Here are four reasons why you don’t want to miss the 2021 Biohacking Conference.
1. The Tech
This year’s tech hall is the biggest so far. You’ll get to play with the latest biohacking products and technology from close to 100 exibitors. Highlights include:
- CAROL. An AI-powered exercise bike that gives you a next-level HIIT workout in under 9 minutes. CAROL tracks your exertion and biometrics and changes its workout accordingly, pushing you right to your physical limits.
- ARX. Lifting weights is old-school. ARX optimizes your resistance training and tracks your muscle output, changing its resistance level to match your effort. The result is that you can get a week’s worth of full-body strength training in just a few minutes.
- 40 Years of Zen. Feel peace within minutes. 40YoZ’s state of the art neurofeedback teaches you to change your brain waves at will. After a week of 40YoZ sessions, you’ll have the baseline brain patterns of a Zen monk who has been practicing for 40 years.
- Upgrade Labs. Enjoy a full range of technology from Upgrade Labs, including red light therapy, infrared saunas, cold-fueled HIIT, a virtual float tank, and other machines that enhance your performance.
You’ll also get a chance to try the best low-carb food, natural wine, keto-friendly juice, high-impact supplements, nootropics. And you’ll be able to attend yoga, breathwork, meditation, and other classes throughout each day.
2. The Speakers
Attend talks from a rock-star lineup of speakers. You’ll have the chance to explore a variety of biohacking topics, complete with actionable takeaways that you can incorporate into your life.
- Pushing the Envelope: the Latest in Nootropics
- How to Radically Extend Your Lifespan
- Brain Hacking: Unleash Your Mind
- How to Stop Canceling Yourself: Pushing the Boundaries on Forgiveness and Second Chances
- Dr. Joseph Mercola, physician, NYT bestselling author, and expert biohacker
- Vishen Lakhiani, Mindvalley founder
- Joe De Sena, Spartan Race founder
- Dr. David Rabin, Apollo Neuroscience co-founder
- Naveen Jain, Viome founder
You’ll come out of these talks with a deeper understanding of biohacking—and a few new ideas for how you can further upgrade your life.
3. The Community
Biohackers are an unusual group. Odds are you do some things that the people in your life don’t understand.
Testing your blood daily? Going on a 3-day fast? Tracking your sleep, stress, HRV, blood sugar, or brain function? Eating nothing but meat for 30 days?
Whatever you’ve been doing lately, this is the place to share it. You’ll be surrounded by fellow biohackers who are running experiments of their own. You can share your hacks, troubleshoot your routine, and find new ways to optimize your life. I’ll be sharing my own data—and talking about hacks I don’t bring up on my blog or podcast.
There will be mixers every night powered by Dry Farm Wines, so you may make a few new friends or business partners, too.
The bottom line is that this is the biggest biohacking event in the world. It’s the place to be if you’re a self-optimizer.
4. The Location
Quarantine has been going on for a long time. You could probably use a vacation.
That’s why the 2021 Biohacking Conference is happening at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, Florida. It’s a 4-star hotel with an enormous and sunny outdoor pool— a chance to boost your vitamin D and testosterone levels after spending 2020 indoors—plus world-class food, a spa, an expansive gym, and a special discount for biohackers.
As you get back to normal life, this is the perfect opportunity to kick things off right. Relax, learn, experiment, eat, drink, and try out all the most badass, elite-level biohacking tech in the world. You don’t want to miss this one.
You can get your conference tickets today—and for a limited time, you can save 20% if you enter the code “BIOHACKER” at checkout. I hope to see you there.