In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, Bo Eason brings his straight talk: “Mastery is mastery, regardless of the discipline,” he says.
He’s a speaker, performer, author and former NFL player. When an injury ended his football career, he branched out into acting and wrote a one-man play that had an extended off-Broadway and 50-city national run. Now, in his third act as a speaker and leadership coach, he trains some of the most successful people in the world on how to communicate for maximum impact and success.
Bo’s new book, “There’s No Plan B for your A-Game,” lays out an action plan for becoming the best at anything you want to do. “Most people are living their plan B because they have a plan B,” he says. “That’s a mistake. Your plan A is your plan A”
Listen on to learn how to drop average and reach your goals with a championship mindset.
Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with the Transcript
- How many hours does it really take to develop a skill? 00:06:00
- Can you shorten the number of hours to mastery? 00:07:50
- Don’t apologize for your predatory nature 00:11:35
- Don’t be average or have a plan B 00:17:20
- How do you teach your kids the A-Game mentality? 00:22:15
- We’re wired to save each other from pain 00:26:00
- How do you know when you are going to burn out? 00:28:35
- When do you give up? 00:32:25
- The word “goals” doesn’t turn me on 00:33:50
- Why to refer to yourself as The Best 00:38:35
- Being the best is fluid 00:41:20
- Don’t ask yourself how to do it 00:44:20
- What is good domination? 00:47:35
- How do you dominate if you living between paycheques? 00:51:30
- How to give “competition” a good name 00:57:45
- You should get yourself a Dawn (life partner) 01:01:00
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.