An incredibly interesting conversation from two Wharton Business School grads with an affinity for butter…
Celebrity Entrepreneur & Branding Expert Clint Arthur is the #1 Bestselling author of “Break Through Your Upper Limits on TV,” followed by “What They Teach You At The Wharton Business School,” and his latest book, “Speaking Game: 7-Figure Speaker Secrets Revealed.”
Knowing how to communicate will change your life, it’ll change your relationships, it’ll change your friendships, it’ll change everything you do and that’s why this is a core skill to being a good friend, to being a good member of your community.
Whether it’s in front of a classroom, a small group or a national stage, it doesn’t really matter, the topics Dave Asprey and Clint get into in this episode apply to all of us.
Enjoy the show!
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts
Follow Along with the Transcript
Choose Your Words, Change Your Life: The Communication Episode with Clint Arthur # 503
All Books by Clint Arthur
Book & Free Training Video
– Elvis and Glossophobia 00:03:05
– Iron Chef had missed the most important ingredient 00:19:21
– Why are you motivated to help others 00:26:30
– People who are stuck as cog in the wheels 00:28:24
– How to self promote 00:23:25
– You need a formula to help your clients 00:31:53 and again at 00:36:05
– Five things you shouldn’t say 00:37:38
– Five things you should always say 00:46:51
Go check out “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and leave a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review.