Cool Facts Friday #24
with Dave Asprey
A mix of facts about humans, humanity and the strange and wonderful world in which we live.
In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
- How a gene interferes with memory linking in the brain.
- How fearful memories are seared into your brain.
- How a new device stimulates the vagus nerve to help people learn a new language.
- How global warming impacts your sleep quality.
- How and why people age, according to a new theory.
"I'm absolutely looking forward to hacking my bone marrow, and I hope you are, too."
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN: “Follow” or “subscribe” to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
SOCIAL: Follow @thehumanupgradepodcast on Instagram and Facebook.
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: ourupgradecollective.com.
- Our Partners
- Links & Resources
- Key Notes
Infrared Sauna Benefits: https://www.sunlighten.com/dave. Save up to $600 on your sauna purchase! Mention code “DaveAsprey” for discount.
- Not available for this episode.