Cool Facts are back, baby!
Thanks to everyone who let us know they wanted to keep getting quick hits of new human and world science! We’ve taken the Cool Facts out of the Bulletproof Radio podcast episodes and curated them into a short burst just for you. This fun compilation will publish one Friday a month.
Here’s the current lineup for episode #2:
- Scientist take a look at EMF exposure in kids’ brains.
- Legos take hundred of years to break apart in the ocean.
- Kids’ learning difficulties indicate poor connectivity between hubs within the brain.
- New squid brain mapping shows complex vision and motor systems. Who knew?
- Immune cells in your brain chew up memories.
Follow Along with the Transcript
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.