In this bonus episode of Bulletproof Radio, my guest is Harry Adelson, N.D., one of the early adopters of using stem cells for the treatment of chronic musculoskeletal pain. I asked him to come in for this special short podcast because I wanted to talk specifically about immune function and stem cells, and get thoughts from one of the leaders in the field on stem cells, and Covid-19, and viruses, and immunity.
DISCLAIMER: Dr. Harry Adelson wishes to be clear that he does not treat COVID-19 under any circumstance, with stem cells or anything else. He leaves that to the infectious disease specialists.
Dr. Adelson founded Docere Clinics, in Park City, Utah, in 2002 where he practiced Regenerative Injection Therapy until 2010. Since then, he’s been treating exclusively musculoskeletal pain conditions using stem cells. He has performed over 6,000 stem cell procedures, putting him solidly among the most experienced in the world.
We discuss stem cells and the connections to inflammation from viruses specifically. “Of the modalities that are being studied, stem-cell therapy actually potentially shows the most promise,” Dr. Adelson says. Listen on to learn more about the science behind how stem cells work in the body and their systemic anti-inflammation effect.
Enjoy the show!
Catch my recorded IG Live with Dr. Adelson here. And get more resources at Dave.Asprey/podcasts.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Coronavirus Bonus- The Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Stem Cells—Dr. Harry Adelson
Documentary: The Stem Cell Solution
- Slow Down Aging With Stem Cells – Dr. Harry Adelson & Dr. Amy Killen – #578
- The Real Deal on Stem Cell Therapy for Pain Conditions – Dr. Harry Adelson – #412
- Treating & Curing Erectile Dysfunction With Stem Cell Therapy – Dr. Amy Killen #407
- The Healing Powers of Stem Cells with Dr. Harry Adelson – #332
- What Are Stem Cells And Why Do People Get Stem Cell Treatments?
- How Adult Stem Cells Can Help Stop Pain and Reverse Aging
- Is there a role for stem cells, for those of us who want to be highly resilient? – 1:38
- Graft versus host disease. – 3:21
- T cells start attacking your entire body. – 5:01
- If you lose that iron molecule, two things are happening. – 6:39
- How Harry would deal with having COVID-19. – 8:10
- Exosomes, which I call stem cell juice. – 11:42
- Stem Cell Solution, documentary – stemcellsolutionfilm.com – 14:37
- You have all the tools you can think of at your disposal. What would you do? 15:14
- Your own body is acting like a time-release system. – 17:11
- Are you going to be combining ozone with stem cells? – 19:54
- Most important thing is daily exercise. – 20:39
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.