Why you should listen –
Dr. Stephanie Seneff comes on Bulletproof Radio today to discuss the risks of medicating with statins, the true causes of heart disease, how to lower cholesterol naturally, and what makes glyphosate so dangerous. Enjoy the show!
New Interactive Transcripts!
It’s easier than ever to find and share specific parts of the show with friends and family. Check out our new interactive technology by clicking through to the transcript page. You can jump around to different points in time of the YouTube video & audio by clicking on the transcript. Let us know what you think!
Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. She received her B.S. degree in Biophysics, M.S. and E.E. degrees in Electrical Engineering, and Ph.D in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, all from MIT. Her research concentrates mainly on the relationship between nutrition and health. She has written 10 papers on modern day diseases and the impact of nutritional deficiencies and environmental toxins on human health.
What You Will Hear
- 0:14 – Cool fact of the day
- 0:44 – Welcome Dr. Stephanie Seneff
- 6:49 – Glyphosate is everywhere
- 13:34 – Melanoma and sunscreen
- 19:37 – How to get more sulfate
- 25:34 – New study on heparan sulfate
- 38:06 – Glyphosate and obesity
- 42:35 – The benefits of sunlight
- 48:05 – Risks and benefits of aluminum
- 53:07 – The dangers of statins?
- 1:04:35 – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below. If you want your question to be featured on the next Q&A episode, submit it in the Podcast Question form! You can also ask your questions and engage with other listeners through The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!