In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, Dr. Frank Shallenberger returns to the show with step-by-step ways to boost your innate immune system and keep viruses at bay. “You’ll never get over any kind of infection if you don’t have an immune system to eventually take charge,” he says.
Dr. Shallenberger has been a practicing physician for nearly 50 years, both in the fields of conventional medicine and alternative/homeopathic/integrative medicine. He’s revolutionized the practice of anti-aging and preventive medicine by developing a patented method to measure mitochondrial function, metabolism, and oxygen utilization.
He’s also someone who knows more than you might expect on how viruses operate inside the body and what you can do about almost any virus in the body. He offers up a unique protocol that includes Vitamins A, C and D, zinc, nebulized hydrogen peroxide, and ozone. “One of the things I love most about ozone is that it complements everything,” he says.
Considered the leading expert of medical ozone therapy in the United States, Dr. Shallenberger is best known for his research involving the use of ozone therapy for immune-related disorders. “What’s cool about ozone is that it signals all kinds of systems to do all kinds of things,” he says. “And so, that’s why we can use it in so many different areas.”
Listen on for step-by-step tips and guidelines on how to follow the protocol safety. And there may just be a few mushrooms thrown in for good measure.
Enjoy the show! And get more resources at Dave.Asprey/podcasts.
To learn even more about ozone therapy, read these articles on my blog: Ozone Therapy: What It Is And How It Works and Ozone Therapy At Home: Getting Started.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Ozone Therapy- Strengthen Your Immunity and Combat Viruses – Dave Asprey Talks with Dr. Frank Shallenberger – #691
- Website: theozonemiracle.com
- Bulletproof Radio: DR. OZONE: FRANK SHALLENBERGER’S 40 YEARS USING MEDICAL OZONE TO FIX EVERYTHING #524
- Dave Asprey Blog: OZONE THERAPY: WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT WORKS
- Dave Asprey Blog: OZONE THERAPY AT HOME: GETTING STARTED
The Nevada Center for Alternative and Anti-Aging Medicine
- Website: antiagingmedicine.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/TheNevadaCenter/
- Twitter: twitter.com/TheNVCenter
- Newsletter: secondopinionnewsletter.com
- I keep hearing people talk about how to kill the virus. – 1:41
- The way we actually get over a viral infection is by killing the factories. – 3:12
- Topical zinc can knock viruses out. – 6:25
- Do your cells see the virus as an invader? Or do they just see an infected cell as an invader? – 11:43
- These cytotoxic CT8 cells, are able to detect a cell that’s sick. – 11:57
- You’ll never get over any kind of infection if you don’t have an immune system to eventually take charge. – 14:50
- I’ve seen people, like Robert Rowen’s talked about using ozone on Ebola with great success. – 16:50
- If you yourself had the symptoms of coronavirus right now, what would step one be? – 17:04
- At some point, there’s going to be an oxidative burst and a cytokine storm and that’s what’s going to do people in. – 26:55
- All oxidative medicines follow a homeotic curve. – 27:57
- So, you do ozone first. And then how long after the Ozone Therapy do you administer the vitamin C? – 29:12
- Ozone is that it complements everything, – 33:47
- Diabetes is your classic disease of mitochondrial dysfunction. – 36:44
- What’s happening is ozone is … When it interacts with any kind of living tissue, it pretty much in a second disappears, it’s no longer there. – 39:21
- If you’re having an acute cardiovascular event that would be contraindicated. An acute seizure would be contraindicated. – 42:38
- The number one thing I want to know is what I’m going to do is safe. After that, everything else comes. – 50:14
- Increasing resilience so maybe less people need to go to the hospital. – 51:15
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.