In this special bonus episode of Bulletproof Radio, the person known as America’s No. 1 Success Coach–Jack Canfield–joins me to talk about how you still have time to finish this year strong and move into the new year with a powerful plan.
“Everyone says, “Well, we’re going to have a new normal,” Jack explains. “What if we say, “Let’s have a new better”?”
He’s developed a 16-week Coaching Club that combines the energy, excitement, and connection of a live event with the face-to-face accountability, commitment, and feedback of an ongoing coaching program. Jack will be personal mentor– live!
“This program helps anyone take their next step and helps them figure out what is it that they want to create,” Jack says. “It’s pretty much for anyone who wants to get better and produce more and have more fun and have a better life.”
Jack’s favorite meme of 2020 is both funny and spot on: “Nobody got it right in 2015 when they said, ‘Where do you see yourself in five years?'”
This past year made everyone rethink life, work, family and friendships. “What’s really starting to show up during a pandemic is accountability and community,” Jack says.
People found creative ways to change. Online learning itself completely leveled up and opened doors that previously didn’t exist.
Jack gives such value in his teachings that I’ve invited him to the show several times before on episodes #551 “From LSD to Chicken Soup” and #471 “Go Beyond Chicken Soup and Confront Your Fears.” His new Coaching Club program gives you all the tools you need to act on your ideas and inspirations.
“Fear is going into the future and imagining bad stuff,” he says. “So, you can just as easily go into the future and imagine positive stuff.”
SPECIAL OFFER FOR BULLETPROOF RADIO LISTENERS:
- Go to www.jackcanfield.com/daveasprey
- Register to watch a brand-new free webinar about 2021 Visioning & Goal Setting hosted by Jack Canfield and receive a free Reignite Your Dreams: 3-Day Reset” e-book.
- Sign up for Jack’s brand new 4-month live group coaching experience–Coaching Club–by Jan. 5, 2021. Coaching Club begins Jan. 6, 2021!
Enjoy! And get more resources at Dave.Asprey/podcasts
Follow Along with the Transcript
Coaching Club: jackcanfield.com/daveasprey
Bulletproof Radio #551: “From LSD to Chicken Soup – Jack Canfield”
Bulletproof Radio #471: “Go Beyond Chicken Soup and Confront Your Fears”
Dave Asprey Blog: “How to Move Past the Fears That Hold You Back”
- I always tell people, “Look at what you do have, not what you don’t have.” – 2:50
- A lot of people froze, fight, flight or freeze. Their energy went back to the amygdala in their brain, hijacked the prefrontal cortex. Nobody was thinking creative or rationally, et cetera. Fear took over – 4:47
- Everyone says, “Well, we’re going to have a new normal.” Well, yeah, you can say that, but what if we say, “Let’s have a new better” – 6:16
- Focus on the gain. When you do that, you get better self-esteem. You feel more motivated to continue. You have more momentum going into the new year. If you focus on the gap, you get low self-esteem, low self-confidence. You feel like you failed. – 10:36
- You’re doing a new thing, this 16-week coaching club that you’ve got going on. What’s a club? – 15:33
- We all have nine environments we live in. – 16:14
- Where do I see the human potential movement going in the next year? – 20:13
- W. Clement Stone said, “The secret to success was awareness, acceptance, assimilation, activation.” – 23:09
- What is holding people back in their language? – 28:15
- I really believe that everything that happens is for us, not to us. – 31:31
- Here’s what your ideal life looks like one year from now, everything you want in every area of your life.” All you have to do every day is memorize a script. How do you do that? You go inside. You say your affirmation for your goals. – 36:56
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.