Jay Abraham (business executive, conference speaker, and author) has spent his entire career helping executives solve problems and fix businesses. In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, Jay turns the tables and interviews Dave about the 46 laws in his new book “Game Changers.”
Jay also asks Dave how having access to some of the world’s most brilliant minds, entrepreneurs, doctors, and super-high performers has allowed him to hack an incredible amount of information from these interviews and conversations.
Years of passion and curiosity has led to this latest book, and “Game Changers” gives you the shortest distance between you and your superhero self and makes accessing it easier than you realize.
Follow Along with the Transcript
A Game Changer Interview with Jay Abraham #554
Amazon: Game Changers: What Leaders, Innovators, and Mavericks Do To Win At Life
Jay Abraham: abraham.com
- What “Game Changers” represents 00:01:30
- What works for Dave may not work for you 00:10:45
- The idea behind game changers 00:12:00
- Getting up early is cool… for some people 00:14:25
- Decision fatigue is real 00:17:00
- The original definition of biohacking 00:20:15
- One sign that tells your body “you’re about to die” 00:23:15
- No one is motivated by money, power or fame 00:28:00
- The power of “no” 00:31:35
- What are Weasel words? 00:34:00
- When you treat your time as a precious gift 00:40:10
- Why you need to surround yourself with a tribe 00:45:00
Go check out “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.