If you’re worried about the state of your finances, then this is the Bulletproof Radio episode you must listen to. Top executive coach, marketing expert, and $21.7 Billion Dollar Man—Jay Abraham—joins Dave for a candid discussion about financial health. Especially as the Covid-19 pandemic has blown apart the economy.
“Everyone is shell-shocked,” Jay says. “Even big companies are out of money.”
As Founder and CEO of The Abraham Group, Inc. (Los Angeles, California), Jay has dealt with virtually every type of business scenario and issue. He has studied, and solved, almost every type of business question, challenge and opportunity. He’s spent his entire career solving complex problems and fixing underperforming businesses.
“I have a broad perspective,” Jay says. “I’ve been trained to find opportunity at adversity.”
His forte, which is the ability to think “way outside the box” while thinking “way inside the box” too, is to prepare for multiple potential scenarios. This has enabled him to find (and successfully implement) creative, pre-emptive solutions in order to generate high-performance results. You can, too, even in this incredibly tough business environment.
“You start with nonthreatening, no-risk things, because every day, you could be putting into play one small revenue activity that can start monetizing for you,” Jay says. “They don’t all have to be winners and they don’t have to be big.”
This episode is full of useful and practical ways you can do something about your current financial situation. The opportunities are there if you let yourself think in new ways.
“What you can do from the base of what’s happened is transcendent,” Jay says. “It’s extraordinary if you allow yourself to transcend the limitations of how you have seen yourself—whether you’re a displaced employee, whether you’re a restauranteur, whether you’re an entrepreneur whose business has faltered, or whether you’re one that’s doing okay.”
Enjoy the show! And get more resources at Dave.Asprey/podcasts.
SPECIAL GIVEAWAYS FOR BULLETPROOF RADIO LISTENERS
Go to https://daveasprey.com/jay to receive all three of these great resources by Jay Abraham for FREE!
- “The Sticking Point Solution: 9 Ways to Move Your Business from Stagnation to Stunning Growth in Tough Economic Times”
- “Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition”
- “The Creativity Switch: How To Unleash The Creative Power Within You”
Follow Along with the Transcript
Podcast: The Ultimate Entrepreneur
- What did you do when you were experiencing your first recession. – 4:19
- Let’s see where we could capitalize ethically on all kinds of basically overlooked opportunities. – 5:22
- Let me give you five perspectives – 7:57
- Do I want to go back and be an employee or do I want to try to become some kind of a no-risk, no-investment entrepreneur?” – 16:55
- Stephen M. R. Covey has 13 gradients of trust building, – 19:31
- Don’t do anything that has downside right now. 23:31
- “Every day, I’m going to ask for things I think I’m going to hear a no to until I hear a no.” – 30:47
- The key is that you don’t have to do anything but have the idea. – 35:25
- You’re either a victim or a victor, – 43:58
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.