Welcome to part 1 (of 6) of our Bulletproof Radio Sexual Energy Series! We’re bringing you lots of new information about sexual health, wellness, research, devices, and performance. We’re combining that with special offers, discounts and all kinds of resources on the Dave Asprey blog. Be sure to scan the show notes below for details!
Kim Anami can read someone’s sexual energy as soon as they walk in the room. In this episode, she shares how you can best access, dive into and embody your own sexual energy (and how it will transform your life).
As a holistic sex and relationship coach, Kim approaches and opens our minds to sex in both the physical realm and beyond. She runs her own online sex and relationships school, where she talks about the importance of doing the work to further connect ourselves with ourselves and our partners.
“That’s really what my work is trying to gear people toward is having these life-changing, cataclysmic therapeutic, deep, powerful, even, psychedelic type experiences that really change your life,” Kim says.
She opens up the practice of sex beyond the definitions you may see and hear in popular culture into an energetic source. Recirculating your sexual energy through deep breathing work lets you move the sexual energy in the body to where it needs to be for healing and rejuvenation.
By impeding the natural flow of that energy through your body, you’re preventing yourself from having the sexual experiences, physical or spiritual, that may have before seemed impossible.
“The big barometric question that I asked people is, “Does that leave you feeling energized, revitalized, transformed, and has it changed your life?” Kim asks.
In this episode, you’ll also learn how accessing your sexual self-knowledge and awareness is tied to feminine and masculine energy, hormonal birth control, vaginal strength and greater power, and creativity.
“It’s because this has the power to really rebirth, right? This is the procreative energy of the universe that we literally have at our fingertips. Every single one of us.”
Kim will teach you how to build up your own strength in so many ways, from your pelvic floor to your breathing to your emotional well-being. This leads to increased connection, intimacy, energy and creativity in your sexual relationships.
Listen on to become more informed and empowered about sex.
LEARN MORE! VAGINAL KUNG FU SALON
Vaginal Kung Fu is the ancient art of vaginal strengthening and the cultivation of sexual power, pioneered by Kim Anami. She takes Taoist and Tantric practices and combines them with cutting-edge modern science and metaphysical studies to obtain quantum-leap and life-changing results. In this unique course, you’ll learn: a vaginal workout, Pilates-style, core-building exercises, Taoist qi gong practices to move and balance sexual energy in the body, sexual reflexology of the vulva and vagina, orgasmic pleasure zones, and much more.
- Register now through Feb 12, 2021
- Salon Begins: February 18, 2021
- Salon Open: February 18-April 15, 2021
DAVE ASPREY’S NEW BOOK!
“Fast This Way: Burn Fat, Heal Inflammation, and Become the High-Performing Human You Were Meant to Be”
Follow Along with the Transcript
SEXUAL ENERGY SERIES-1- From Holistic Sex to Vaginal Kung Fu – Kim Anami – #787: Coming Soon!
More About Sex on the Dave Asprey Blog:
9 Reasons to Have More Sex
The Biohacker’s Guide to Better Sex
Quantifying Sex for Better Performance (and Relationships)
Low Libido? Try These Science-Backed Ways to Boost Your Sex Drive
Two Effective Practices for Sharing Your Sexual Desires With Your Partner
5 Steps To Hack and Heal Female Sexual Desire
The Definitive Guide to Better Orgasms for Women
Guided Meditation for Better Sex
Bulletproof 7-Day Sex Challenge
- Tell me about when you first decided, “Oh, I’m going to open an online sex and relationships school.” – 2:07
- Sexual energy is a power source. And that when you tap into it, magic happens. – 6:01
- Does that leave you feeling energized, revitalized, transformed, and it changed your life?” And if the answer is no, then you’re doing it wrong. – 8:24
- What gives a woman the most energy after sex? – 13:05
- The cervix is considered to be the heart point for women and there’s an association with the vagus nerve going all the way up to the crown chakra. – 14:57
- My work is trying to gear people toward as having these life-changing, cataclysmic therapeutic, deep, powerful, even, psychedelic type experiences that really change your life. – 18:42
- For women, the big block, I would say, the big universal block is Madonna-whore, you’re either a virgin or you’re a slut. – 23:11
- What did the pandemic do, in terms of what people are doing with sex and sexuality? – 24:33
- Toys especially for single women, women wanting to explore their bodies are fantastic, right? And I think they can add another element of joy into couples. But yeah, I deliberately created my own line of hand blown Venetian Murano style glass couture dildos to focus on the G spot and the cervix – 26:42
- What is the most commonplace that people get stuck on just going deeper with sex? – 29:23
- She wasn’t seeking attention, but she wasn’t hiding from attention. And she was just really authentically being herself. – 35:20
- I have a video and one of my classes called Get the f%^& off the pill. So that’s a concise answer to how I really feel about that. – 38:58
- There’s a difference, though, between intimacy and sex. And you talk about both of those. Can you talk about the difference between those two words? – 44:39
- Practice, having courage, and throwing yourself into it, I agree, that is probably one of the biggest challenges of being human is opening ourselves up – 47:31
- So how is a woman to experience cervical orgasms if her partner isn’t so equipped? – 52:32
- What about guys who are having problems getting it up? Is Viagra a good thing? Bad thing? – 56:33
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.