Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #12:
- Blood sugar affects your brain health
- Tapeworms change ant immunity and make them lazy
- New COVID-19 research about the lining of your blood vessels
- Larger pupils indicate higher intelligence
- One bad experience with food leaves a lifelong impression
- Gut bacteria can play a role in your mortality risk
- Playing red light, green light to control gene expression
EPISODE SPONSOR: Protect and restore your endothelial glycocalyx, the inner lining of your blood vessels. Visit https://arterosil.com/DAVE20 to learn more, You’ll get 20% off a three-month supply of Arterosil plus free shipping.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Dave Asprey Blog
Dave Asprey Box
The Upgrade Collective
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.