In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
- Saving your poop may save your microbiome
- Insults trigger a mini slap in the face
- Young cerebral spinal fluid supports memory in aging brains
- The distinct role your nose plays in your friendships
“You want to have enough energy and enough power to be kind.”
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN: “Follow” or “subscribe” to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: ourupgradecollective.com.
- Our Partners
- Links & Resources
- Key Notes
- Not available for this episode.